Aloo Bonda or Batata Vada Recipe
A tasty food, that can be prepared quickly. You can serve it in breakfast or in snacks.Aloo Bonda if famous all over in India.
- Preparation time- 15 mins
- Cooking time- 30 mins
- Serve person – 4 Person
|1.||Boiled and mashed potatoes||4 pieces|
|2.||Garlic paste||½ tbsp|
|3.||Green chilli paste||½ tbsp|
|4.||Ginger paste||½ tbsp|
|5.||Mustard seeds||1 tbsp|
|6.||Curry leaves||5-6 pieces|
|7.||Besan(gram flour)||125 gram|
|8.||Chopped Green coriander||1 tbsp|
|9.||Salt||as per taste|
|10.||Oil for deep fry||300 ml|
Potato Masala Stuffing Recipe Method
1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadhai and add mustard seeds, when they crackle, add the curry leaves and saute for few second to half fry.
2. Add the Garlic + Ginger + Green chilli paste and saute for 1 min.
3. Add the mashed potatoes, turmeric powder, salt and mix them properly. Fry the mixture so that all the ingredients are mixed well.
4. Potato stuffing is ready.
5. Divide Potato Masala into 5 equal portions and shape it into the round (Vada are spherical in shape).
Better Preparation –
1. Take a bowl and add besan + salt + pinch baking soda + chopped green coriander and 1 cup water (125 ml) to make a better.
Ready to Fry
1. Dip vada filling into the batter and allow it to coat the mixture well.
2. Heat the oil – 500 ml in a kadhai to deep fry.
3. Drop the vada gently in the kadhai until turns golden brown, take out from kadhai.
4. Keep aside to Drain on absorbent paper.
Serve Hot with Sauce/Ketchup and Green Mango Chutney.