Aloo ki sabzi Recipe
Aloo Tomato ki Sabzi Recipe
Aloo sabzi is a traditional Indian Recipe. Usually, aloo tomato sabzi is served with pooris.This sabzi is very easy to make.Kids also liked this aloo sabzi.
- Preparation time 10mins
- Cooking time – 30mins
- Serve person- 4
|1||Tomatoes puree||1 cup|
|3||Potatoes Boiled||2 pieces|
|5||Red chilli powder||½ tbsp|
|6||Turmeric powder||½ tbsp|
|7||Coriander powder||½ tbsp|
|8||Salt||as per taste|
|10||Water||1 glass -250 ml|
|11||Green Chopped coriander|
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Add cumin seeds and when the cumin seeds begin to sputter add the pureed tomatoes and let it cook till the oil separates from the puree.
- Then add turmeric, coriander powder, Garam masala and salt and cook it for 2 mins.
- Then add turmeric,coriander powder ,Garam masala and salt and cook it for 2 mins.
- Cut potatoes into equal medium size pieces.
- Add the chopped potatoes and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
Aloo ki Sabji is ready, Garnished Green Coriander leaves and serves it with Poori/Roti/Chapati.