Bundi Raita Recipe
Bundi raita – Boondi raita is very easy to make. you can serve it with any North India dish. but mostly Boondi Raita goes very well with Aloo puri and Choley Bhatura.
- preparation time-10 mins
- Cooking time – 10 mins
- serve person- 4
|4||Green coriander leaves|
|5||Mint leaves||2 to 3 pices|
|6||salt(Black and white)to taste|
|7||Red chilli powder||½ tbps|
- First warm water in a pan on stovetop or in the microwave.
- Add the Boondi in the warm water and let them get soaked for 5 – 6 mins.
- Drain this water and lightly press the Boondi in your palms, to squeeze the water from them. don’t mash them up.
- Whisk the Yogurt in a bowl.and add the Boondi and mix.and add the coriander leaves and roast cumin seeds and a pinch of black salt and white salt and red chilli powder.
- Step 4 Garnish the raita chopped green coriander leaves and mint leaves.
Now boondi raita is ready. Serve it with Jeera Rice and Poori.