Easy Rasgulla Gulab Jamun Recipe
Gulab jamun is a traditional Indian sweet dish which is very popular and can be found at every sweet dish counter/party. Rasgulla / Gulab jamun is made from Khoya + sooji + maida + Sugar.
Preparation Time- 30 mins
Cooking Time- 35 mins
Serve persons – 4-5
It is very important that you select appropriate Ingredients quantity to prepare Gulab Jamun.
|1||Khoya (Mawa)||250 gram|
|2||Sooji (semolina)||125 gram|
|3||Refined flour (Maida)||125 gram|
|5||Cardamom (Elaichi)||8-9 pieces|
|10||Refined/Olive Oil for deep fry||500 ml|
For Sugar syrup
- Take a pan and add sugar + water to boil over high flame.
- Boil it for 15-20 mins until sugar syrup is little sticky.
- Take a bowl and add the khoya + Sooji + Maida and knead very well into a very smooth dough.
- Divide this dough into equal portions and roll into small size round balls (3 cms diameter), ensure that the rounder ball should not have any cracks on the surface as otherwise the gulab jamuns will crack during deep fry.
- Heat the oil in the kadhai and pour the gulab jamuns ball to deep-fry, 10 Jamuns at a time on a medium flame till they turn blackish in color from all the sides.
- Drain and pour in the warm sugar syrup. Soak for 1 hour.
Gulab jamun ready, serve it hot. Garnish it with Almond and Saffron.