How to make Aloo Paratha recipe?
Aloo Paratha is a Delicious Indian stuffed paratha. Aloo paratha most popular paratha recipe from Punjab or North India.
This is very easy to and quick to make. My Mother in law make paratha in different ways. She fries the Onion and Potato mixture with all Ingredients. Then she stuff the mixture and make paratha, but I love to prepare Paratha with Boiled Potatoes adding some spices and Saunaf. I make paratha as a Breakfast dish and serve it with Curd and Aloo curry Sabji.
- Preparation time- 10 mins
- Cooking time – 30 mins
- Serves persons – 2
|1||Wheat Flour||250 gm|
|4||Boil potatoes||4 pieces|
|5||Salt as per taste|
|6||Green chilly||3 pieces|
|7||Green coriander||some leaves|
- First, boil the potatoes and peel them.
- Mix in Green chillies and chopped coriander and Garam Masala.
- Make the dough for paratha. Take atta, salt and oil in a bowl. Mix using Fingertips. Add the little water a time and start kneading the dough. Smooth and soft dough is ready.
- Now take one flatten dough ball at a time. Dip it into dry flour and roll into the circle using rolling pin and board.
- Take a mashed potato and stuffing in the center of circle dough.
- Fold the edges inwards like you do in a dumpling, ensuring that no filling is exposed.Roll this dumpling that it becomes a proper round again.
- Sprinkle some dry flour on the Ball and the Board. Place the ball, down, and with you rolling pin, gently press to make a plus sign. This will help ensure that the stuffing is spread evenly all Through.
- Very gently roll the ball into a flat not to thin circle. Keep in mind that the stuffing should not come out.
- Heat a skillet to medium temperature. Grease it with butter, then cook both the sides of the paratha, by flipping it over, so that the sides Brown properly.
Your paratha is ready to eat. Serve it with pickle, curd, Butter or Yogurt.