How to make Mutter (peas) paratha?
Mutter (peas) paratha Recipe .
Mutter paratha is a easy to make.Green peas paratha is very delicious and healthy breakfast. Paratha serve as a healthy wholesome food for growing children and for kids who do not eat their veggies,giving them stuffed paratha is a smart way to get them to eat their veggies.
- Preparation time- 10mins
- Cooking time – 30mins
- Serves persons – 4
- Ingredients Details
|1||Wheat Flour||250 gm|
|4||Green peas||250 gm|
|5||Salt as [per taste|
|6||Coriander powder||1 tbps|
|7||Garam masala||1 tbps|
|8||Green chilli||3- 4 pieces|
- Recipe Method
- Boil peas till they become a bit soft, remove the water, grind peas into a coarse paste after they cool off.
- Add Green chillies, Garam Masala coriander powder and green coriander to the pea paste then mix properly.
- Take a flour in a bowl, put salt and then mix. Knead a soft dough using water.
- Cover the dough and keep aside
- Place pan (Tawa) on gas and heat. Break off small sized pieces from the dough, make them round. Put dry flour on 1 ball and roll it into a paratha.
- Now put pea stuffing on it. Wrap up the parantha and close all open ends, place it between both palms and press gently to expand the parantha a bit. Coat with dry flour and roll it again into a paratha.
- Put rolled paratha on hot pan apply oil on both sides turn over time to time and cook till both sides turn Brown.
Now mutter paratha is ready serve it with curd/chutny