Masala pakora kadhi Recipe
Masala pakora kadhi.
The kadhi is sour in the taste, primary ingredients used to prepare are Besan and yogurt.
- Preparation time-10 mins
- Cooking time- 40mins
- Serve persons- 4
|1||Besan (Gram flour)||1 cup|
|2||Methi (Fenugreek) seed||½ tbs|
|3||Turmeric powder||1 tbs|
|4||Sour Yogurt (curd)||2 cup|
|5||Red chilli powder||½ tbs|
|7||Salt to taste|
|8||Green coriander leaves|
|11||Garam masala||½ tbps|
|12||Green coriander leaves||chopped|
|13||Chopped garlic||4 pieces|
|14||Green chilli||2 pieces|
Recipe Method for pakora
- Take a bowl and mix Besan,salt and hing, chopped Onion, chopped Green coriander and enough water to make to make a very thick paste
- Now heat oil in a pan and make any random shape or balls and fry them in oil to make pakoras. Deep fry the pakoras until they turn Brown and crispy.
Recipe Method for kadhi
- Blend yogurt with besan and amount of water .now take a kadai and heat the oil and add
- 8 to 10 methi seeds/fenugreek seeds and a generous pinch of asafoetida/hing. allow the cumin seeds to crackle and the methi seeds to change their color. fry on a low flame, so that these species do not get burnt then add 1 tbsp chopped garlic and 2 green chillies, chopped. stir and saute for a minute.now add the curd mixture.
- Now add the turmeric powder,red chilli powder,salt and keep stirring the curry as it will start sticking to the bottom. Now keep it on a medium flame and let it come a boil .keep watching it stirring it after 2 to 3 boil.now lower down the flam to low and let it cook for 20 mins.
- When the kadhi looks dark yellow then again stir it for 5 mins and add the pakoras in the kadhi boil more for 3 mins and do not stir too much as the pakoras can break a part. lastly sprinkle some garam masala powder on the masala kadhi.
Now plain pakora kadhi is ready garnish it with chopped green coriander and serve it with Rice/Roti