Palak Paneer Recipe
Palak is usually not liked by children but if you prepare Palak Paneer then your children will definitely like it, The dish is a source of Iron and Protein and is very easy to prepare.
- Preparation Time – 20 Mins
- Cooking Time – 25Mins
- Serves Persons – 4
|2||Onion chopped||2 pieces|
|3||Green chilli||2 pieces|
|4||Ginger paste||⅕ tbsp|
|5||Garlic paste||⅕ tbsp|
|6||Tomatoes chopped||2 pieces|
|7||Garam masala||1 tbsp|
|9||Salt||As per taste|
|10||Coriander powder||1 tbsp|
- Clean and wash the Palak Properly.
- Take a pan and saute green chilies and palak on a medium heat.
- Switch off when the leaves wilt off.
- This will take only 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cool it completely.
- Take a blender and make a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in the pan .
- Add Cloves, Jeera and Onion paste and Fry until it turns golden, Now add Ginger, Garlic paste and fry for 2 to 3 mins.
- Then add Tomato puree and salt and fry again for 3 mins.
- When puree is fried, Add Garam masala, Coriander powder and Saute until the masala smells good for 2 to 3 mins or until it begins to leave the sides of the pan.
- Add half cup water and cook on a medium heat.
- When the gravy thickens, reduce the flame completely.
- Add palak puree and Mix it well.
- Add the paneer and mix it well, saute for 2 mins then switch off the Gas.
- To make the gravy creamy and tasty like in restaurants, add cream/malai.