Paneer Lababdar Recipe
Paneer Lababdar is prepared using thick Gravy and is slightly spicy in taste. It has a unique taste and is best in the category of party dish. Paneer Lababdar is served with Roti or Rice.
Preparation time – 15 mins
Cooking time – 30 mins
Serve persons – 4
|4||Ginger paste||½ Tablespoon|
|5||Garlic paste||½ Tablespoon|
|6||Kasuri methi||1 Tablespoon|
|8||Turmeric powder||1 Tablespoon|
|10||Coriander powder||1 Tablespoon|
|11||Garam masala||1 Tablespoon|
|12||Salt as per taste|
|14||Red chilli powder||1 Tablespoon|
|15||Chopped Green coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|16||Kashmiri Red chilli||1 Tablespoon|
|18||Mashed Paneer for garnish||125 gram|
- Take a mixture grinder jar and add 10 pieces cashew + 2 Tbls spoon water to make the smooth paste.
- Take a grinder, Add Ginger and Garlic make to make the smooth paste.
- Cut Tomato and Onion into small pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in the kadhai, Add Onion, Tomato to cook it on the medium flame for 8-9 mins. Cover and cook the mixture till it turns soft and mushy. Cool and grind it to prepare puree.
- Heat the 2 tablespoon butter in a kadhai add cumin seeds, when it crackles add Ginger and Garlic paste and saute it for 2 mins.
- Pour the blended puree in a kadhai, Add red chilly powder, 1 tablespoon Kashmiri red chilli and Cook it for 5-6 minutes.
- Add cashew puree and saute it for 5-6 mins. Fry until the puree gets roasted well and it should begin to leave the sides of the pan.
- Now add the Paneer, Kasuri Methi, Garam masala, 125 ml milk and stir well to cook for next 5 mins.
Paneer Lababdar is ready, Garnish it with mashed paneer and chopped green coriander.
Server it with Chapati/Roti and Rice.