Watermelon juice is very healthy and refreshing juice, it is very easy to make at home in a minute without the juicer.
Preparation time – 5 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
Serve persons – 4
|2||Ice cube||8-9 pieces|
|3||Black salt||½ tablespoon|
|4||Fresh mint leaves||For garnish|
- Wash and cut watermelon into small pieces.
- Take a grinder jar and add pieces of watermelon.
- Blend it properly.
- Take a large bowl and place the metal strainer over it to sieve the blended juice.
- Take a serving glass and pour watermelon juice.
- Add 2-3 pieces ice cube + Black salt for taste.
Garnish with mint leaves